February 15, 2015

I Wonder….

On a daily basis I wonder what life would be like if this amazing opportunity hadn’t came into my life. I wonder if I didn’t responded to a Craiglist ad and looked more into this whole "coaching" thing where I would be. I was at a crossroads in my life, I was in the process of a life change and needed more. I needed something which was going to make me feel more like myself and to continue to make my health a priority....NEVER in a million years did I imagine creating a career of this and never did I think I would get to impact other people's lives for a living through working out and living healthy myself. Never did I think this was how I was going to keep a promise to college professor who past away. Never did I think it would help me really take my health seriously because I knew others needed me to show them how possible it is to live healthy, workout, juggle what life throws at you and even on top of that struggling with health issues. I wasn't your picture perfect candidate to become a coach...didn't have perfect health and wasn't in amazing shape. But I jumped in anyway and built my wings on the way down, was is scary HELL YEAH but I learned and helped others as the days passed. As a "coach "- I am not an expert or do I know it all...I'm an expert at MY journey though and what I’ve been through. I share and inspire through what I'm doing on a daily basis...it's the most AMAZING job on the planet... Lol I'm totally convinced of that....
So if any of this sounds like you or like something you really want to look into to see "hey..maybe that might be something I could do" then I would love to have you join us for our What is Coaching Call, Wednesday, February 18th, where you can learn more about what I do as a coach and how helping others is the key to living a happy and rewarding life. Not only that but this will help you get YOU into the best shape of your life… you can't beat the amount of GROWTH you will experience for jumping into this. This call will answer all your questions and will also go through a complete rundown of what your first month will look like as an OWNER of your own health and fitness business too so it will take out all the guess work.

If you are interested in joining please me at motivationbymichelle@gmail.com so I can send you the info about the call so you can join us! Excited for our call and excited to get to mentor you through this!

ps. **you can NOT already be a coach or working with another coach please**

No comments:

Post a Comment