May 1, 2015

21 Day Nutrition and Fitness Challenge

Looking for 10 women who want to lose 10 POUNDS in 21 days or tone up or learn to eat in proper portions or learn to eat for your body!! If I told YOU that you can learn to eat in proper portions in 21 DAYs, 30 minutes a DAY work out program including a straight forward east to follow meal plan which uses a simple portion control system and tells you exactly what to eat…and you could lose 10+ lbs in those 21 days would you be interested? Have you wanted to learn how bikini competitors eat? Have you wanted to learn what they mean when they say abs are made in the kitchen? Email me to be considered!!! Accepting 10 new clients monthly. The tools you will learn in 21 days can be used for a lifetime or 42 days or how ever long you would like to continue eating well and feeling great!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

Email me at motivationbymichelle@gmail.com for more information, to go through goals, expectations and questions or ADD me on Facebook (the icon to the right) and message me there. I have a limited number of spots available each month and I will coach you through the entire program through a private group, daily check in, motivation and accountability. Look forward to helping you reach and CRUSH your goals!
Additional Information on the discounted 21 Day Fix bundle here: http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringrepid=251078 I am always about a GREAT DEAL or savings so I feel the need to share that you can save money and/or earn income by working on your own health and fitness goals.
Keeo Smiling
Michelle 
motivationbymichelle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment