June 1, 2015

21 Day Virtual Bridal Boot Camp



Accepting applications for 3 new bridal parties for a 21 day Bridal boot camp! Spots go FAST so read carefully...

If you have 10+ lbs to lose, nuptials on the horizon AND you have a competitive bone in your body...this was meant for you sister! (Pssst... there are some KICK A$$ prizes to be earned as well! I sure do know how to sweeten the pot don’t I? You bet your tight tush I do!)


If a 21 Day boot camp sounds like something which would help you get fit and fab for the big day, call your bridal party and get ready to join us for a life changing challenge that will be fun, effective and leave you feeling confident and stunning for the most important day of your life.


It doesn’t matter where you all live. Your entire bridal party can participate even if you all live in different states. See! Fun right?


Here’s how this will go down. I will accept NO MORE than 3 bridal parties to participate on my team. We’ll compete against my gorgeous Eternal Warrior coaches and their teams. There will be TONS of prizes to be won for the Bride (because it’s YOUR day sister and we get that!)


If you want me to consider you, you MUST Fill out this application ASAP http://bit.ly/21DayBridalBootCamp


Remember, I can only have THREE bridal parties on my team so make sure to sell me on why I should pick you! If you are in a wedding coming up make sure you tag the BRIDE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment