December 29, 2014

2015 Groups



With the new year only a few days away, its time for reflection on 2014 and planning for 2015. I've been busy planning, mapping and well manifesting, I'm also busy packing. So I will keep this short, I have A LOT in store for 2015 and will share all of it with you in detail later on this week, today I wanted to take a moment to let you know I'm here for you. I have fitness groups, clean eating groups, personal development groups and a meditation prayer group starting in January and throughout the year. It you would like to take part in a January group please complete the application below. 

Fitness and Clean Eat Group Application Form

Personal Development Group Application Form

Meditation Group Form

2015 is going to be EPIC is SO many ways!! 

Keep Smiling, 
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment