June 20, 2015


I would like to invite you to my FREE "What is Beachbody Coaching" Sneak Peak Group.
You will have the opportunity to hop into this group and learn how I have been able to go from lesson plans, emailing parents, and grading papers to being able to work my business from home or on the beach. How I have been able to grow as a person, step outside my comfort zone and help others do the same.
The photo says it all. You can have it all! And I am here to show you why and how! This group will not require you to pay for anything, you can just be a fly on the wall and learn about what it is I do as a Beachbody Coach. If you have been on the fence, watching on the side lines, nervous to take that leap, and just want to learn in more detail about how I have built a business from home, this is the group for you!
We will be together for 4 fun filled days! I promise you this will be worth your while and who knows, it could be the best decision you have made all year!
Comment below with your email address or message me and I will send you the link to join! We start on Monday June 22nd. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment