November 24, 2015

The Universe Always Has The Better Plan For Us.

Something is for certain and that is that the Universe/God's plan is always the right plan. We might not always see things happening the way we want them to happen or on the timelines we want them to occur by, but if you are patient you will see God's plan for you! Oh, I can tell you I couldn’t wrap my mind around why I kept getting leave replacement after leave replacement, when all I wanted was my own classroom. I was upset, frustrated and confused. I knew I was an awesome science teacher, so why wasn’t anyone hiring me? After three years of taking leave replacement positions in public schools, I said to myself “They pay less but you want your own classroom, so it’s time to look into applying to private schools”

Well…. Everything Happens for a Reason, right?!!! I got a teaching job at a private school, and finally had my own classroom. The Universe had blessed me with these amazing students to teach, not just teach them science but to teach them life skills too. I was finally teaching, and I was living high on life and happy!!

After 2 years, though the happiness had worn off and I wanted out! I wasn’t happy where I was, the environment I was in felt toxic to me, and I didn’t like the person I was becoming. It was at that moment I took a leap of faith, and left the classroom I had longed for and had NOTHING lined up. To add even more fuel to the fire, I also decided I needed a whole life change and was going to make my dream of living at the beach a reality. To say I was stressed is an understatement!! I”m a fighter, and a survivor though, I knew I’d figure this out… So I put my trust in God, and responded to a Craigslist ad for a job AND a place to live. Putting my trust in God paid off as he put the coaching opportunity in my path, and while I was nervous, skeptical, and really didn’t want to spend the $40 bucks to get started… I also knew I had spent more than 40 bucks on wine and vodka, and all that did was ease the pain of my current situation, it wasn’t improving it any. I was a girl, who had no clue of what she was doing or what Beachbody was, but... loved nutrition, helping others, and had a new found love fitness! So I said “I’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain” and signed up to become a coach.

The Universe has a funny way of doing things sometimes, but they always have such a greater impact than what we think "our" plan would. My life is far from perfect, I still have struggles, but I can tell you this… I’m grateful and blessed for the struggles as well as the success in my life. Every day I’m grateful for the CL ad which crossed my path, to be working a "job" with so many amazing friends and living out my purpose of helping others live a happier, healthier, fuller life.  And to think.....my eyes were so focused on having a classroom. The Universe always has the better plan for us 

Does the Universe have coaching in your plan?

https://motivationbymichelle.wufoo.com/forms/eternal-warrior-coaching-academy-coach-application/

No comments:

Post a Comment