December 10, 2015

Merry Christmas to ME!!

Do you buy yourself a Christmas present?
Every year for I don't know how long, I've been buying myself a Christmas present. It might be a series of yoga classes, reiki training, highlights and a new do, the list goes on and on, but I treat myself to something I REALLY WANT!
Well last week the Masters Hammer & Chisel was released and 72 hours later I had bought my Christmas present! Merry Christmas to me! As you may or may not know us I have a gluten intolerance, which resulted me to losing 15 lbs of muscle before I knew what was wrong with me. The road to gain my muscle back has been long and hard! I've gained and lost along the way, as well as plateaued, which is why I'm so excited Hammer & Chisel was at my door yesterday!
My struggle to gain weight is finally over as I now have a system which is going to push me harder then my awesome ass-kicking trainer did. I've got a meal plan system telling me exactly how much protein, veggies, fruit, carbs, and healthy fats I need each day to achieve my goals. I've got a system which is able to grow with me as I get stronger. I've got an amazing support and accountability system, which will push me on the days when I don't want to workout.
So have you been struggling to tone up or gain weight?
Then I invite you to join me on my journey to get chiseled in 2016.
Fill out the form if you're interested and I'll give you all the info. 



There is strength in numbers. Make 2016, your sweet 16!

Keep Smiling,
Michelle :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment